Friday, December 28, 2007

A little faith & determination

Had asked Twain to rate year 2007 on the scale from 1 - 10 and guess what, he rated this year a 7!

I was surprise. Totally out of my expectation as I was so sure that the best he could do is to give it a 6 for this year or the worst 5 but here he is giving it a 7 for a year that is actually unpredictable, volatile and tough for his business.
I felt pleased, that although things and business is so tough on him and there are just so many things going on at the same time now but he is still feeling optimistic and still think that all these are only for the better. He thinks he can sail thru the rough sea.

FAITH and DETERMINATION makes a lot of difference...
The 3 of us will pull through, I know!
With God's will, hope everything we went thru prove to be worthy one day down the road.
(*Renee holding tight to mommy's hands)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home